09 October 2010

Going to the Atlanta Family History Expo?

     Right now, the California Family History Expo is under way. I'm sure everyone over on the West Coast is having tons of fun. Over here in the East, we have only a little more than a month until the Atlanta Family History Expo (Duluth, GA) on November 12-13th. As I previously wrote, I will be attending this expo. In fact, I have been invited to attend as a Blogger of Honor, which is very exciting. I've never attended a genealogy event before, which makes this event even more exciting for me. 


     Also, thanks to the folks at Family History Expos, I have two free tickets to give away for the Atlanta Expo! I would like to encourage everyone who is interested in genealogy, from the thinking-about-getting-started to the professional to attend.  Because of this, I'm going to make this very simple.


     Details: To enter to win these tickets, simply post a comment to this blog post by October 18th at 11:59 PM EST.  Please submit only one entry per person. Please make sure that your comment consists of coherent, complete sentences so that I know you're not a spam-bot. I will draw a winner at random, using a random number generator. I plan to announce the winner on October 19th, so please check back to see if you won and for more information on claiming your tickets. 




4 comments:

My Genealogy Girl said...

Congratulations! I plan on attending the Atlanta Expo...it is my first big Genealogy event. I will look for you there!

Suzanne

Amy Coffin said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you (and My Genealogy Girl, too)!

Anonymous said...

Valerie you are doing a great job on your Genealogy pages. I hope to see you at the Atlanta Expo.

June

Ginger Smith said...

Hi, I am also attending the conference in Atlanta. This will be my first conference and I'm very excited. I look forward to meeting you and many other bloggers there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails