16 August 2012

Georgia Family History Expo 2012, Nov 9-10

     I'm starting to get excited about this year's Georgia Family History Expo.  Just like the previous two years, it's being held at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Georgia.  I attend in both 2010 and 2011 and the Expo is well worth the price.  Here are the details:

  • When:
    • Nov 9th: 1pm - 9pm
    • Nov 10th: 9am - 4pm
  • Where: 
    • Gwinnett Center: 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth, Georgia 30097
  • How Much:
    • $69 through Oct 9th
    • $89 through Nov 8th
    • $110 at the door
    • $60 per day at the door
     I'm excited to see that Robert S Davis is giving the opening Keynote. I took two of his classes last year and really learned.  I also see a number of classes being offered on a variety of interesting topics for both beginners and advanced genealogists. I don't see any classes on DNA though... I find this surprisings considering the ever growing interested in autosomal DNA for genealogy. Regardless, I'm looking forward to this year's expo and am looking forward to seeing my fellow bloggers there. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails