18 March 2010

If Stephen Colbert Can Fill Out His Census...

     I've been following the official census blog and reading the comments that others are leaving.  Most of the comments are negative and argumentative - it seems that folks feel that the census is an overpriced privacy intrusion into their lives.  Many feel that the questions are not legal, since the constitution only states that the population shall be "enumerated." I won't go into my spiel about how I believe these folks are cynical conspiracy minded people....  But I will let Stephen Colbert do it for me in his wonderfully satirical way.


The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
United States Census 2010
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care reform

2 comments:

TCasteel said...

I love Colbert's sense of humor. He is great!
Thanks for sharing.
Theresa

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen this, thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails