I picked up this cabinet card at an antique store in Lawrenceville, Georgia for $8. The photo was taken in Frankfort, Indiana and the back of the card indicates that this is a photo of Tillie and Albert Stockmyer.
The first thing I did, was try and date the photo. Based on their clothes and hair (especially Tillie's), I thought that the photo was probably taken in the mid to late 1890s. With this theory, I searched the 1900 census in Frankford for the couple.
• Dec 1858 - Albert Stockmyer born in Ohio to Frederick and Elizabeth Stockmyer
• Jun 1869 - Cratilla Swenager born in Indiana
• Jul 1890 - Albert and Tillie married in Drake County, Ohio
• 1900 Census - Albert and Tillie in Frankfort, Clinton, Indiana
• 1905 City Directory - Albert and Tillie in Frankfort, Clinton, Indiana
• 1910 Census - Tillie in Frankfort, Clinton, Indiana, listed as Divorced
• 1930 Census - Tillie in Frankfort, Clinton, Indiana, listed as Widowed
• 1940 Census - Tillie in Frankfort, Clinton, Indiana, listed as Widowed
I haven't found Albert after after the 1905 city directory listing. It appears that the couple divorced and did not have any children. But perhaps they have nieces or nephews out there that would be interested in the photo. If you are a relative and would like to have the original photo, please contact me.